Your best holiday or concert


It´s difficult choose just one topic, but in this opportunity I´m going to talk about my best holidays.
A long time ago, I visit a wonderful and magical place, and maybe you´re thinking..ok…why? And now I´m going to tell you. I had the best time of my life in Galapagos. I don´t remember when it was exactly but I think that I were there when I was 14. I went with my mother and my sister, I remember that I want to go with my dad but he couldn´t.
I stay in Galapagos for 1 week and 3 days, now I think that it was more time but no L  jaja.
In Galapagos, we visited a park, “the national park Galapagos”, in this park lives different kind of turtles, I remember “Turtle Pepe”, he or she (I don´t know jaja) was the oldest turtle in the Park. We also went to an island but I don´t remember the nameL. We went in a boat so when we were in a safe “part”, we plunged to the sea.
There´s something that caught my attention, at the “bus stop” there were no humans, there were sea lions!! I took a picture with them but I have to confess that I was scared in the moment! haha
For all these reasons, I think that Galapagos it´s a place that you have to visit in the future! You can learn another cultures, take a walk and see a wonderful landscape, and beautiful turtles!!
   

Comments

  1. wow you holiday was really interesting and awesome, I can't imagine a turtle so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think if i had sea lions so close to me ,i would be very scare too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I would like to visit a place like that to see sea lions, they are beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were so brave for took a photo with sea lions! You were like Luis Andaur hahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing travel! i also wanna go the Galapagos and see the turtles,
    It is definitely one of those places that you should visit in South America :D

    ReplyDelete

  6. If I were there, I definitely could not leave without seeing the turtles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to confess I never saw the Galapago's island as a destiny to travel before, but now I want to go there and meet Turtle Pepe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject...

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?

English Language Challenges