From the invisible to the visible world and back


The objective of the nanoparticles is innovate and make different and new instrument, technics and materials that we can use it in different areas…  like conversion the energy, save information and the administration of different kind of medicaments. So..nanoparticles are so important in the area that we are studying because in my case, in the future I will use different materials that  are composite by nanoparticles.
In this opportunity I choose talk about the nanotubes of carbon. I learned about them today! Jaja and I think that it´s so interesting!! In my career I choose them because I think that in the future they will be so useful in the mesoscopic electronic.
The principal characteristics are their high conductivity and the use of nanotubes are given by their thermal and mechanical properties   
The real and potential applications of nanotubes are growing impressively. Nanotube of carbon is a perfect semiconductor so it is possible that carbon nanotubes made the same function that silicon made in electronic circuits in due course, but now on a molecular scale, where other semiconductors stop working . In the future nanotubes of carbon could be use it to attack and destroy individual cancer cells. This is one of the most advantage that they may have for the people.
They are use for conductor polymers, highly tenacious ceramics, electromagnetic shielding and components for membranes and solar cells.
One of the disadvantages is that they could be toxics, depending on their concentration and the method of producing them.



Comments

  1. I'd heard about nanotubes of carbon, but I never thought they could have applications in chemistry and pharmacy :O

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject...

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?

English Language Challenges