English Language Challenges



Did you know that in the world, exists 7000 languages?... Incredible!
Nowadays, speak another languages can open you a lot of doors! One of the most important (for me) is English and I´m going to talk to you about different things about  this language, related with me.
I remember that at school, I have a love-hate relationship with English L jaja because I love it but at the same time, it complicated me. The situation has no changed at University, because I like English classes but I have lot complications when I have to express any idea.
Anyway, my experience learning English at University was good! In the beginning, I have some difficult with some verbal tenses but now, I think that I´m improving.
I remember that last semester, I was afraid about writing a blog every class, because I never did it before. Personality, in English class, I always prefer to write before speaking but..I didn´t have English classes since...2 years ago? so I felt that I had forgotten many things, but apparently not!
However, I think that the use of blog was much better than I really expected. I like it because I can practice a lot of and after all, English is so important in real life!
I think that I have to improve a lot of aspect of my English..but the most important for me, is learn to express different ideas at the moment. When I have to improvise in English, I don´t get the words jaja. I think that If I want to improve this, I have to practice more, for example,  if I was with a friend, we could talk in English about daily things, we could “adopted” this language for one day!
I have to admit that outside the English classes, I don´t use English so much L  but the music that I usually hear is in English , and when I watch a movie I like to watch it in English!

Comments

  1. I still remember our first blog!! I remember how afraid we're when we see how many words we had to write! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had problems doing the blogs in the beginning! but with the practice, I think that I'm improved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel the same! i didn't had english for one year before start the english class and at the beginning i felt like i was forget everything,so is really important practice frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. from what I see we all have the same problem of pronunciation, and I understand why the teacher spends so much time in classes on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand your problem of trying to express ideas using the improvisation, but I think you've improved since the beginning of the semester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject...

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?