About pets, love and friendship


When I was a child, I was afraid of pets. I don´t know why or maybe yes.. In the case of dogs, I used to think that they can bite me D: jaja and I mentioned them because when I was 8? I thought that they are the only pets that I could have.
But the story changed when I was 10.  In this year (2010) my mom tell us that she have a friend and her friend rescued a dog… and unfortunately she can´t take care of the dog L  So she ask to my mom if she could have a dog in her house. In the beginning my mom says that she have to talk with her family and she did it... J.
That´s the story of Bobby, yes, an original name jaja..isn´t? He is my first pet and I love him!
The second story it´s about Lisi, yes, more original than “Bobby”! jaja. We have Lisi since 2012, we adopt her... I remember that we are walking around the square of the city and with my sister saw many people around “something” and like curious kids..we need to know what was happening.. and she was there! We love Lisi since we saw her!
And I think that now, you know that my favourite pets are dogs! I think that they can understand you better than a person, independent of that they can´t speak. Definitely, my life without my pets wouldn’t be the same!








Comments

  1. I'm agree with you, I think that animals always gives us a better sense of live! and I really like your pet's names! especially Bobby jajaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised both Bobby and Lisi are black, they are very cute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject...

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?

English Language Challenges