Your New Job


Hi! I´m going to talk about the job that I want to have in the future. In the future...I would like to have a different kind of job..Maybe I would like to have for a few days an online job, but also a “face to face” job, because for me it´s important. So..if I have to choose I prefer both; outdoor and indoor). I would like to have a job where I can travel a lot, because I could know about my career from different points of view, so I imagine me traveling a lot around the world , acquiring new knowledge constantly.
 Some time ago, I used to think that I would like to work in something about toxicology, maybe in a forensic laboratory, but now I think that working in a hospital is a good idea! You can help and work with different kind of people and I think that it´s beautiful! For this reason, I´m thinking of taking a major about public health. In another hand.. if we talk about salary, I think that it´s important but not the most important thing, for me, it must be a balance.
 I think that have an online job is a good and bad idea, because maybe one day we will lose communication! but depending on the case, could be a great idea!

Comments

  1. I share your idea of online jobs, sometimes they could be helpful for some people who needs to work at home, but human interaction is very important too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject...

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?

English Language Challenges