A Country I Would Like To Visit



Since I was a child, my dream has been to visit Italy, specifically Venice. But..why?  Ok..in truth, I don´t have a specific reason, because it´s just a dream that I´ve always had. But now, I think that I would like to be there because I love the canals, I like the “shape" of the city, the architecture.
Some curiosities of Venice that I know since I was 12 approximately is that in ancient times Venice was broken up into 2 factions: the "Castellani", in this faction people lived in eastern part of Venice and they were involved in industrial activities and the "Nicolotti", in this faction people lived in the west zone in which is located San Nicolo dei Mendicoli Church, they were fishermen.
If I in the future, I had the opportunity I would like to go to the canals, specifically I would like to visit the Grand Canal at the sunset, I think that this panorama could be wonderful!
But..In another hand, I wouldn´t like to study there, because is so far :(  I think that it´s a beautiful place but I don´t like to live there for much time because I will miss my family jajaj:( but..who knows...


Comments

  1. I didn't know that fact about Venice! I would like to visit too! and have a tour in a gondola!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing, so If you travel to Venice you must call me because I'd like to visit this place too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like you ,i couldn't live in another country because i would miss my family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Venice is one of those unique places that you can not miss in your life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject...

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?

English Language Challenges