Music in our lives...!

I can´t define what´s the music in my life. The only thing that I know is that the music is very important in my life, there isn´t a day that I don´t listen it. I think that it´s the best mode for scape from reality, for better or worse. I guess that I do everything with music. For example, I can study with music for subjects that don´t need a lot of concentration (for me) like math and chemistry but I can´t do this with subjects like biology and physic, but if we talk about more specifics things.. I prefer the kind of music that makes you feel happy, with a beautiful letters, songs that make you remember beautiful moments.
 I listen different musical types…pop, romantic, hip hop. Nevertheless, I don´t have a favourite one,  but if you ask me for a singer.. I definitely choose Ed Sheeran! I love his songs, I think that his music make you feel better always :D. In another hand I don’t have a favourite band or group :(.




When I was younger I remember that I loved “Hanna Montana The Movie” , she was my favorite singer and I think that the songs in this movie brings me back good memories, but as I grew up I lost interest in Hannah :c (Miley Cyrus).  However, it will never stop being important in my life.

The guitar, the ukelele, the bass are my favourite instruments. The bass is the only instrument that I play :c but I would love to learn to play the ukulele!


Comments

  1. I love Ed Sheeran songs too! In Fact a few years ago I went to his concert of his album"x"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Ed Sheeran it's an amazing songwriter! He also did a song for The Hobbit: The desolation of Smaug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard good things about Ed Sheeran many times and I have never listened him, I think I'll do it soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. although Ed Sheeran isn't my favorite singer, i love some of his songs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject...

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?

English Language Challenges