My favourite book or film

I´m the kind of person that prefer watch a movie that read a book, but if their talk about horror, suspense or a police case, I´m interested in that.
3 years ago, I was with an old friend, Paloma, she insisted that we had to watch "The Uninvited". First.. I think that this movie was a typical horror movie, where everybody die, but I watched it too.
Since that, “The Uninvited”  is my favorite movie.
“The Uninvited” talks about 2 sisters; Anna and Alex.  Anna was in a
psychiatric hospital but then she left the hospital, her mother died and they had to live with her stepmother and her father. Anna and Alex didn´t like her stepmother so
they distrusted her. One day they decided to investigate her … and they took a surprise.
Supposedly, they discovered that her stepmother was a murderer, and they think that the best idea would she disappear from the life of his father.
But the story was not like that, because Alex died too, in an accident caused by Anna. One day, Anna saw her father with her stepmother kissing and she decided to “kill them, but she made a mistake and “killed” (causing a fire) her mother and sister. For this reason, she was in a psychiatric hospital. And all the things that she think about her stepmother were because a partner of the hospital told her and she related with her stepmother. 
I recommended “The Uninvited” because I think is a movie that surprise you with a truth that you didn´t expect, in this case, the surprise is that Alex was dead.
I think that “The Uninvited” movie is attractive because the whole truth is known in the end!! In fact, it´s a movie that play with your mind.



 

Comments

  1. I think that movies that are able to make you stay keeping waching it, are a good films in a special way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kinds of movies, when they fool you and finally tell you the whole truth. I'll watch it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like horror movies because after watched it I can't sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject...

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?

English Language Challenges