Why did you choose your career?

I think that one of the most difficult decisions in my life that was decided for one career. I love, maths, chemistry and teach but I had to decided and I choose the "wrong decision"
When I was 10 years I wanted to be a teacher, I always love maths so I wanted to be a maths teacher...until I was thirteen.
Since 2012, I had a chemistry´s teacher; Helen. She triggered my love for chemistry, now I think that if I hadn´t had as a teacher I wouldn´t have been interested in sciences, because I wouldn´t know about the area so I decided to study Chemistry Engineering... so I think that if would be funny but it doesn´t. So?.. I left.
Now I study Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, I choose that career because it has all the things that I love, helpping people, maths and chemistry.
My experience at university until now has been successful, so interesting but demanding too, but I have a a lot of eager to learn.

In the future, I would like to work in something about toxicology, maybe in a forensic laboratory.




Comments

  1. I hope you like this career! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the forensic area is very interesting, maybe we can work in the same place some day haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i´m interested in science because of my teacher to :) i hope you have success

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject...

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?

English Language Challenges