Getting to know each other

My name is Haidee Reinoso, I was born in twenty-five of february in 1999, in Quillota. I´m 19 years old and I like dance and swim. I´m not the only daughter in my family. I have one sister and one brother; Clara and Luis. Actually my sister is studying and this year, she finish the school. On the other hand, my brother works in Santiago like an Industrial Engineer, for this reason he lives with me. My mother and my father work in a health service. When I was 2 years old, a very important person; Veronica, take care of me until I was seventeen years, because in 2016 she died. She was one of the most important person in my life. 
I studied in  San Ignacio de la Ssalle school, in this school I met my first friends; Anastassia, Claudia and Nicolas, they are like my brothers too. I like

I have lived all of my life in Quillota with my family but  I have to lived in Santiago last year, because I would start by studying Engineer in FCFM, but I decided that this career is not that I want  to do on the rest of my life so in 2018, I started studying Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences in University of Chile and now I´m so happy and excited because I love that career. 


Comments

  1. I hope that this career you like it :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haidee, I didn't know that you studied Engineer before Pharmacy! Such a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, the name of my sister isClara too! Sorry for Veronica, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been in Quillota! I would love to go some day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject...

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?

English Language Challenges