My favourite piece of technology is the celphone but...why?
Well, I think that the celphone is one of the most important technology device until now..by the multiple functions  . I got my first celphone when I was 10 years old, in that moment I didn´t use too much perhaps because I wasn´t interested in that.
With celphone you can call everybody although you are so far away.
In another context, when you´re so bored, you need something to do, with celphone you can download a play, a movie or an aplication, like netflix, that one it´s my favorite because you can watch a  lot of movies. But the most important , I enjoyed listenning to music, I listen to music all day (everytime I can haha), when I go to the university, when I go to my home, so I need the celphone for that.
I use the celphone everyday, but not all day and I think that I like to use it by the multiple functions that it have.
I guess that the life without celphone would be the same life, but with more difficults, you can´t comunicate with your family so fast as now, for example. In fact, you can´t do all things that you can do now in a few minutes.


Comments

  1. I also use the cellphone to listen music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the cellphone too but i like more the laptop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject...

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?

English Language Challenges