From cartoons, animes to TV series


When I was a child, I remember that every Saturday I used to saw, different cartoons like “Mickey Mouse´s House” and “SpongeBob Square Pants” with my sister! It was our best panorama every weekend! Jaja If I have to decide for one of them, I chose “SpongeBob Square Pants”, I have to confessed that it´s my favorite cartoons ever!! I don´t know why specifically but.. I enjoyed the story, the relationship that Bob sponge has with his friends, I think that it´s very funny!  

But in this opportunity I would like to talk more about my favorite TV series. I remember that last year everybody was talking about “a fantastic TV series”. My sister saw it too and she told me that it was the best series that she has ever seen! And I say ok..I´m not the kind of person that sees TV series, because I prefer see a movie (or something that last less), so I decided not to see it.
But someday, I was very bored jaja and I think that I could try to remove the doubt about the series so commented in the last time: “Paper house”. I saw it in 2 days! I really enjoyed this series because for me, this series was different. In Money Heist, a mysterious man, known as "The Professor", is planning the biggest bank heist in history. For this reason, he recruits a team of eight people with certain abilities who have nothing to lose: Moscú, Naerobi, Denver, Tokio, Berlín, Río, Helsinki and Oslo. The goal is to enter the Royal Mint of Spain in Madrid, the capital of Spain. I recommend you! So.. if you have time, I recommend you “Paper house”  totally!!
Cartoons in my life were really important, they were part of my childhood, they take me back in time and make me remember different moments with my family!
I prefer watch movies and different kinds of TV series, but sometimes, I prefer read, everything depends of the topic that the book is about. 

I usually see with my  family “Pablo Escobar, The Drug Lord”, is based on a true story about the life of Pablo Escobar; the notorious Drug Lord. The story starts from his days as a thief to the head of an empire of drug trafficking.
I think that cartoons are a good conversation topic for me and my friends, because we could forget for one moment about university and enjoy different cartoons that were part of our childhood and remember good moments!




Comments

  1. Spongebob squarepants it's a very funny show i always watch it when it is in the TV hahaha, a lot of people have recommended me paper house so maybe in next vacations i will watch it

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the people talk about Paper House, I have never watched it :( But one of my favorite cartoons are Spongebob squarepants, it's a classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that every time that I was watching "Spongebob squarepants" I wanted to eat the hamburger hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The most enjoyable subject...

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?

English Language Challenges