The most enjoyable subject...


If I have to decide for one subject … I think that the decision it´s a balance of how much did you like it and the teacher(s) or people that teach you, because of the motivation. (It´s important for me).
For all this reasons, my favourite subject is “General Chemistry I”. It´s a subject of the first semester, in my class we are 82, we have 3 teachers, but for different reason only one teach us.
For my good luck, I have a good teacher (Patricio Cancino) and good auxiliaries (Vicho and Sofia)!
In classes we learn about general chemistry, we learn about gasses, reactions, solutions, and different important things, it´s a theoretical class.
The modality of the classes is: the teacher teach us the theoretical things, then he gives us some exercises, we have some minutes for solve them and finally he teaches us how to do it, but thinking about the chemical phenomenon, not just based on the mathematical calculation, I think that this is so important when we are forming to be professionals.
I think that for this reason I love this subject!!  It´s so interesting know where some situations come from, like combustion, and some reactions.
The importance of the subject in my decision, is that in “General Chemistry I” we learn the base of Chemistry ,  what will help us to understand many things in what remains of the career. 



Comments

  1. I dont' know Patricio Cancino, but sounds like a great teacher. And you have lucky of have good auxilaries, sometimes they are don't "too good".

    ReplyDelete
  2. patito Cancino is the best teacher in the world, i love chemistry but my marks don't follow me dkjbvjdbvhbsedh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that Patricio Cancino is a good teacher because he explains us the exercise or the contents until we understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how Patricio Cancino teach! He explains all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooww the classes of Cancino sounds so good!! they are more dynamic and for consequence more easier to learn, you have lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would like to have classes with patricio cancino ,sounds like a very good teacher.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Patricio Cancino is a very good teacher. I also had Chemistry I with him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What organ of the human body is amazing to you?

English Language Challenges